Sined Sole Curved Hd Polyethylene Solar Heated Shower With Footwash Green
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
New green solar heated shower, exclusive design and accessories in gunmetal black. Beautiful contrast between the color of the shower and accessories. Made of PEHD, non-toxic high molecular density polyethylene, very resistant to weather, UV rays and chemicals. Including sturdy cover and anti-limescale filter.
Large shower head with anti-limescale nozzles.
The jet of the solar shower head is much gentler than the jet of a traditional shower or tap, from the footwash only cold water.
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, for storage, as a gift
Construction details to highlight
Shower twice as thick as the competition.
High-pressure 12 KGS internal hose
Height 226 cm, shower head diameter 15 cm in brass.
It runs on solar energy, a solar-heated shower is environmentally friendly. The sun is the most abundant and cleanest source of energy. It works without a solar panel.
You will save money on your electricity bills. Runs on solar power only, no future worries about electricity consumption.
Easy to install and easier to use.
Solar heating showers are very simple and designed with few components. They are therefore generally easy to install, requiring no special technical knowledge to place them. You can start using them right away.
PracticalYou can get the chlorine off your body after a swim in the pool, salt if you`re on a camping trip, or simply take a refreshing shower in your garden.
HealthyThe water jet is never “devastating” and you can regulate it to your liking, with great beneficial effects for both your hair and your skin.
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
Complete with– Water tank 25 litres
– Height 226 cm
– Base diameter 20×21 cm
– Foot wash tap
– Round shower head diameter 15 cm 6″ Brass
– Brass accessories
– Inlet filling tap
– Drain plug
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
– Limescale filter
– High-quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal hoses 12 kg pressure
– Weight 7,7 kg
– Includes protective bag for storing the shower
You won`t find a solar heated shower like this!
Water escaping from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve and pushes the hot water already in the upper part of the tank outwards.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as a solar heating system.
The pressure created by the heating system can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter period the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of the water it contains. In addition, the shower should be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Not complying with this warning can cause frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the HOT position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the lower part of the shower by tilting the shower (absolutely necessary!)
Consumer detergents should be used for cleaning. Do not u
- 1-green sun shower for garden, complete with everything for easy assembly.
- 2-sined sun shower with tank, free of charge practical protective cover and anti-limescale filter.
- 3-outdoor shower 25 litres, for many free hot showers with the help of the sun.
- 4-green shower with black taps for outdoor use made of non-toxic high molecular density polyethylene.
- 5-sined outdoor shower, particularly suitable for swimming pool, garden and in general all outdoor activities.