Sined Ella Grigia Wood Aluminium Solar Shower With 40 Litre Footwash Grey Wooden Fascia
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
A large capacity tank of 40 litres makes this solar heated shower unique. Extremely elegant, with a wood-coloured central band, it is suitable for all outdoor environments and different uses. Also perfect for gardens and swimming pools in hotels, campsites and holiday villages.
Totally ecological, no surprises in your electricity bill. The ELLA aluminium solar shower has a 40-litre tank that makes it suitable for use in both public and private places. It is also ideal for decorating your outdoor spaces.
Height 224 cm, base dimensions 27,2×14,7 cm. Ideal for swimming pool gardens.
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, in 190 cloth fabric, for storing the product, as a gift.
Remember that the darker the colour, the greater the yield of heat from the sun. Always place in the sunniest area during the day.
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Water tank 40 litres
– Height 224 cm
– Base dimensions 27.2×14.7 cm
– Foot washing tap
– Special two-tone paintwork
– Square chromed stainless steel shower head 20×20 cm.
– Shower head with anti-limescale nozzles
– Black brass accessories
– Anti-limescale filter
– High quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal Braid hoses 15 kg pressure
– Protective bag, 190 cloth, for storing the product
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
– Inlet tap
Water escaping from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve, pushing out the hot water already in the upper part of the tank.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as solar heating.
The pressure created by the heating can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter, the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of its water content. In addition, the shower must be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Failure to observe this warning may result in frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the “HOT” position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the bottom of the shower by tilting the shower (this is absolutely necessary!).
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-grey solar shower in aluminium, totally ecological, no surprises in the electricity bill.
- 2-solar heated grey shower with a 40 litre tank that makes it suitable for use in both public and private places.
- 3-grey outdoor shower also ideal for furnishing your own outdoor spaces.
- 4-elegant grey sun shower to be positioned in the sunniest area during the day.
- 5-40 litre solar shower complete with everything needed for assembly, large square shower head, mixer and foot wash tap