Sined Dafne Curved Solar Shower Made Of Aluminium With Footwash Of 35 Litres Black
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
Lots of hot water with the sun, totally ecological, no surprises in your electricity bill. The black aluminium solar shower DAFNE by SINED, is equipped with a 25 litre tank that makes it suitable for use in public places (hotels-campsites-tourist resorts-bathing establishments) and for private use. Also excellent for furnishing outdoor spaces. Made of aluminium, to guarantee brilliant and long-lasting colours. Equipped as standard with a curved body, hot-cold water mixer and foot wash basin.
Remember that the darker the colour, the more you will get the sun`s heat. Always place in the sunniest area during the day. The jet of the solar shower head is much gentler than the jet of a traditional shower or tap, from the footwash only cold water.
Height 223 cm, diameter chromed stainless steel shower head 8″ 20 cm
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, in 190 cloth, for storage, as a gift.
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– 35 litre water tank
– Height 223 cm
– Footwash tap
– Round shower head diameter 8″ 20 cm stainless steel
– Shower head with anti-limescale nozzles
– Accessories in BLACK MATT brass
– Anti-limescale filter
– High quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal Braid hoses 15 kg pressure
– Protective bag, made of 190 cloth, for storing the product
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
Leakage of water from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve, pushing out the hot water already in the upper part of the tank.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as solar heating.
The pressure created by the heating can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter, the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of its water content. In addition, the shower must be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Failure to observe this warning may result in frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the “HOT” position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the bottom of the shower by tilting the shower (this is absolutely necessary!).
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-black aluminium solar shower, excellent for use in public places, hotels, campsites, tourist villages, bathing establishments. Also recommended for private use
- 2-black aluminium shower with useful footwash to avoid unnecessary waste of water.
- 3-black outdoor shower with anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, in 190 cloth, for storage, as a gift.
- 4-aluminium shower, designed to withstand even long working loads.
- 5-Black garden shower, we recommend pairing it with a shower tray for added stability.