Sined Alghero Curved 316l Stainless Steel Shower With Hand Shower Satin Stainless Steel
ALGHERO SINED is a high quality satin stainless steel outdoor shower with hand shower for outdoor use model stainless steel Aisi Inox 316L with hot and cold water inlet, H. 2289 mm. Excellent for Hotels, B and B, Campsites, Bathing establishments, Home bathrooms, SPA.
– Double 3 ways mixer, it allows to have hot water from the shower head and from the hand shower.
– Hand shower
– Concealed water connections on the base.
– Aisi 316 stainless steel taps.
– Water connection from the bottom with quick couplings.- AISI 304 stainless steel hand shower hose
The steel used is the high quality steel Aisi Inox 316L, also known as marine, which is better than AISI 316, and differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, L stands for ‘low carbon’. It makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent corrosion resistance.
Unlike solar heated outdoor showers, you do not have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Marine steel 316L is the only material suitable for use in spas. This specific steel alloy offers a number of unique characteristics that make it ideal for withstanding the aggressive and corrosive environment typical of spa facilities.
Spas are environments characterised by high humidity, variable temperatures and the constant presence of thermal water, which often contains mineral salts and corrosive substances. Under these extreme conditions, many materials can deteriorate rapidly, but 316L marine steel is designed to meet these challenges.
The main distinguishing feature of 316L marine steel is its exceptional resistance to corrosion. This alloy contains a higher percentage of chromium and molybdenum than standard marine steel, which gives 316L marine steel greater corrosion resistance in high-humidity environments and in the presence of salts and acids found in thermal waters.
Marine steel 316L forms a protective layer of chromium oxide on its surface, which prevents the corrosive action of harmful substances. This layer offers superior protection compared to other types of marine steel, ensuring the durability of thermal structures.
In addition, 316L marine steel is highly resistant to the high temperatures commonly found in spas. It can easily withstand the heat generated by saunas, steam baths and hot water used for therapeutic purposes, while maintaining its structural integrity and mechanical strength.
Another advantage of 316L marine steel is its ease of cleaning and maintenance. 316L marine steel surfaces are smooth and non-porous, preventing the build-up of dirt, bacteria or limescale deposits. Its durable structure facilitates cleaning and ensures a hygienic spa environment.
We recommend installing the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. Fixing is done using the supplied dowels and the supplied C-BOX.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and causing it to malfunction.
– To prevent the formation of limescale, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, the nozzles and the shower head. Our C-BOX quick fixing system makes the assembly and disassembly operation particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt and to avoid possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, we recommend closing the water supply and emptying the shower completely. It is also a
- 1-Satin-finish stainless steel shower with double mixer for shower head and hand shower. Concealed water connections on the base.
- 2-stainless steel shower for outdoor use Aisi Inox 316L with hot and cold water inlet
- 3-hot and cold water shower for outdoor use
- 4-shower with double mixer for overhead shower and hand shower mobile
- 5-outdoor shower with mobile hand shower for total comfort.