Sined Sole Curved Hd Polyethylene Solar Shower With Shower Head And 25 Lt Foot Wash Red
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
Only with the natural power of the sun`s energy, you can enjoy the experience of showering outdoors, adjusting the water temperature to your liking. Red solar heated shower for garden with large capacity, thanks to the large tank of 25 liters to satisfy the whole family, even the tallest. Our shower is in fact 2.26 meters high.
Suitable for gardens but does not disdain the use in outdoor pools, campsites, B and B and generally in all outdoor activities. With the convenient tap supplied it is possible to refresh or rinse only the feet without using the whole shower.The jet of the solar shower head is much gentler than the jet of a traditional shower or tap, from the footwash only cold water.
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, for storage, as a gift
Construction details to highlight
Shower twice as thick as the competition.
High-pressure 12 KGS internal hose
Height 226 cm, shower head diameter 15.24 cm in brass.
Made of PEHD, non-toxic high-molecular density polyethylene, highly resistant to atmospheric agents, UV rays and chemical agents. Large shower head with specially designed anti-limescale nozzles.
With this solar shower we have gone further, you will find the indispensable anti-limescale filter and the useful protection cover for free.
Remember that the darker the colour, the greater the yield of the sun`s heat. Always place in the sunniest area during the day. You will not find a red shower with equal solar heating!
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Water tank 25 litres
– Height 226 cm
– Base diameter 20×21 cm
– Foot wash tap
– Round shower head diameter 15.24 cm 6″ Brass
– Brass accessories
– Inlet filling tap
– Drain plug
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
– Limescale filter
– High-quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal hoses 12 kg pressure
– Weight 7,7 kg
– Includes protective bag for storing the shower
The leakage of water from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve and pushes the hot water already in the upper part of the tank outwards.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as a solar heating system.
The pressure created by the heating system can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter period the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of the water it contains. In addition, the shower should be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Not complying with this warning can cause frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the HOT position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the lower part of the shower by tilting the shower (absolutely necessary!)
Consumer detergents should be used for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-red garden shower, a real piece of furniture.
- 2-red shower with solar heating, for a secure ground fixing we recommend the purchase of the appropriate shower base.
- 3-red sun shower for outdoor use, very resistant to atmospheric agents, UV rays and chemical agents.
- 4-red shower for outdoor use, you will find the indispensable limescale filter and the useful cover for protection.
- 5-red solar shower for garden, all accessories are in black metal.