Sined Sole Curved Polyethylene Solar Heating Shower With 25 Lt Foot Wash Blue
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
New! Modern and exclusive blue shower with solar heating for swimming pool. Design and components that highlight the contrast between the color of the shower and the accessories (black). Made of PEHD, non-toxic high molecular density polyethylene, very resistant to atmospheric agents, UV rays and chemical agents.Big shower head with anti-limescale nozzles.
Anti-limescale filter and practical storage bag as a gift
The jet of the solar shower head is much gentler than the jet of a traditional shower or tap, from the footwash only cold water.
Construction details to highlight
Shower head twice as thick as the competition.
High-pressure 12 KGS internal pipework
Height 226 cm, shower head diameter 15 cm in brass..
Some of our loyal customers ask us questions, which are more than legitimate.
How many hours does it take to heat the water in solar showers? Basically, the water in the tank takes about two hours to heat up, but it also depends on whether the shower is well exposed to the sun.Remember that a dark colour heats up the water inside the solar shower first.
How long will I have hot water for? Several factors come into play here– the material- the exposure time- the outside temperature- the location of the shower, placing it where the sun will be for most of the day
Basically, our shower can keep the water hot until the evening.
The colour blue is among those with the highest yield of heat from the sun. You won`t find a blue shower with equal solar heating!
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Water tank 25 litres
– Height 226 cm
– Base diameter 20×21 cm
– Foot wash tap
– Round shower head diameter 15 cm 6″ Brass
– Brass accessories
– Inlet filling tap
– Drain plug
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
– Limescale filter
– High-quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal hoses 12 kg pressure
– Weight 7,7 kg
– Includes protective bag for storing the shower
Leaking water from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve and pushes the hot water already in the upper part of the tank outwards.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as a solar heating system.
The pressure created by the heating system can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter period the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of the water it contains. In addition, the shower should be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Not complying with this warning can cause frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the HOT position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the lower part of the shower by tilting the shower (absolutely necessary!)
Consumer detergents should be used for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-Blue shower for swimming pool made of PEHD, non-toxic high molecular density polyethylene.
- 2-blue solar heated shower, in the package you will also find the useful cover and the anti-scale filter.
- 3-Blue shower for outdoor swimming pool, ecological, does not need electricity to heat the water.
- 4-blue outdoor shower, innovative large shower head with anti-limescale nozzles.
- 5-poolside shower always ready for lots of free hot showers.