Sined Lea Grigia Curved Aluminium Solar Heated Shower With Footwash Grey
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
Modern and elegant design for this outdoor solar pool shower, capturing the sun`s rays to heat the water in its 30 litre internal tank. Made of aluminium to withstand the elements for a long service life.
The large capacity tank makes this solar heated shower unique. Extremely elegant, it is suitable for all outdoor environments and different uses. Also perfect for gardens and swimming pools in hotels, campsites and holiday villages.
Totally ecological, no surprises in your electricity bill. The LEA aluminium solar shower has a large reservoir that makes it suitable for use in both public and private places. It is also ideal for decorating your outdoor spaces.
Height 225,4 cm, base dimensions 14,7×27,7 cm, square chromed stainless steel shower head 20×20 cm.
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, in 190 cloth, for storage, as a gift.
Remember that the darker the colour, the more you will get more heat from the sun. Always place in the sunniest area during the day.
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Ideal for swimming pool gardens.
– Water tank 30 litres
– Height 225,4 cm
– Base dimensions 14,7×27,7 cm
– Footwash tap
– Inlet tap
– Square chromed stainless steel shower head 20×20 cm
– Overhead shower with antiscale nozzles
– Black brass accessories
– Anti-limescale filter
– High-quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal Braid hoses 15 Kgs pressure
– Protective bag, 190 cloth, for storing the product
– Fixing plugs included
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
Leakage of water from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve, pushing out the hot water already in the upper part of the tank.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as solar heating.
The pressure formed as a result of the heating can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter, the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of its water content. In addition, the shower must be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Failure to observe this warning may result in frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the “HOT” position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the bottom of the shower by tilting the shower (this is absolutely necessary!).
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-Sun shower for outdoor swimming pool, it is advisable to place it in the sunniest area during the day.
- 2-aluminium solar shower with large 30 litre reservoir, this ensures many hot showers all day long.
- 3-grey solar shower perfect also for gardens and swimming pools of hotels, campsites and tourist villages.
- 4-gray shower with solar heating, ecological, you will not have surprises in the bill, uses the heat of the sun.
- 5-grey outdoor shower also excellent for furnishing your outdoor spaces.