Sined Sole Grigia Curved Hd Polyethylene Solar Pool Shower With Footwash Grey
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
Exclusive design and components for this solar heated grey shower, made of PEHD, non-toxic high molecular density polyethylene, very resistant to atmospheric agents, UV rays and chemical agents. Large shower head with specially designed anti-limescale nozzles.
With this solar shower we have gone further, you will find free of charge the indispensable anti-scale filter and the useful cover for protection.
Healthy and hygienic to take a shower before and after a nice swim in the pool, skin and hair will thank you.
Remember that the color is darker and more you will have greater yield of heat from the sun. Always place in the sunniest area during the day. You won`t find any grey-coloured poolside showers with the same solar heating!
Anti-limescale filter and practical storage bag as a gift
The jet of the solar shower head is much gentler than the jet of a traditional shower or tap, from the footwash only cold water.
Construction details to highlight
Shower head twice as thick as the competition.
High-pressure 12 KGS internal pipework
Height 226 cm, shower head diameter 15 cm in brass.
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Water tank 25 litres
– Height 226 cm
– Base diameter 20×21 cm
– Foot wash tap
– Round shower head diameter 15 cm 6″ Brass
– Brass accessories
– Inlet filling tap
– Drain plug
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushings
– Limescale filter
– High-quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal hoses 12 kg pressure
– Weight 7,7 kg
– Includes protective bag for storing the shower
Leaking water from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve and pushes the hot water already in the upper part of the tank outwards.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as a solar heating system.
The pressure created by the heating system can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter period the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of the water it contains. In addition, the shower should be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Not complying with this warning can cause frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the HOT position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the lower part of the shower by tilting the shower (absolutely necessary!)
Consumer detergents should be used for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-poolside shower, design and high quality components.
- 2-grey poolside shower for a healthy shower before and after a swim.
- 3-gray shower for swimming pool complete with everything for fixing, we recommend the purchase of its support base.
- 4-solar heated grey shower, free of charge limescale filter and practical cover.
- 5-grey outdoor shower, easy installation and minimum maintenance.