Sined Emi Blu Curved Solar Ecological Aluminium Shower With Shower Head And Foot Wash Blue
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
Hot water from the sun, totally ecological, no surprises in your electricity bill. The blue aluminium solar shower EMI by SINED, is equipped with a 25 litre tank that makes it suitable for use in public places (hotels-campsites-tourist villages-bathing establishments) and for private use. Also excellent for furnishing outdoor spaces. Made of aluminium, to guarantee brilliant and long-lasting colours. Equipped as standard with a curved body, hot-cold water mixer and foot wash basin.
Remember that the darker the colour, the more you will get the sun`s heat. Always place in the sunniest area during the day. The jet of the solar shower head is much gentler than the jet of a traditional shower or the tap, from the footwash only cold water.
Height 226 cm, base dimensions 15.7×15.4 cm
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag, made of 190 cloth, for storage, as a gift. Ideal for gardens, swimming pools and beaches.
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Everything you need for assembly
– Mixer tap
– Foot washing tap
– Water tank 25 litres
– Height 226 cm
– Base dimensions 15,7×15,4 cm
– Round shower head diameter 6″ 15 cm in Black Matt Brass
– Accessories in BLACK MATT brass
– Anti-limescale filter
– High quality mixer cartridge
– Fixing plugs included
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushes
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Braid internal hoses 15 kg pressure
– Protective bag, made of 190 cloth, for storing the product
Water leaking from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve, pushing out the hot water already in the upper part of the tank.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as solar heating.
The pressure created by the heating can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter, the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of its water content. In addition, the shower must be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Failure to observe this warning may result in frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the “HOT” position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the bottom of the shower by tilting the shower (this is absolutely necessary!).
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
- 1-blue solar shower in aluminium, excellent for use in public places, hotels, campsites, tourist villages, bathing establishments. Also recommended for private use
- 2-blue aluminium shower with useful foot-wash to avoid useless waste of water.
- 3-Blue shower for outdoor use with mixer, to optimize the water temperature.
- 4-blue solar shower in aluminium, designed to withstand even long working loads.
- 5-Blue garden shower, we recommend pairing it with a shower tray for added stability.