Sined Sfera Luce 30 Polyethylene Led Light Sphere For Outdoor And Indoor 6000k White
Professional Led Sined Light Sphere diameter 30 cm. Watertight IP 65, for all outdoor and indoor activities, garden, swimming pool, hotel, bathing establishment, restaurant.
Thanks to the internal solar panel and lithium battery it does not need to be returned to the charging station every time, but can be left in the garden or swimming pool.
The USB charging cable is only needed for the first charge or if you use them indoors
The supplied remote control allows you to change colours and light effects
Made in Italy
Applications of the LED Light Ball
– Garden decoration.
– Decoration at events or weddings.
– Night-time decoration.
– Decoration of beach bars and chill out areas.
– Decoration of relaxation or spa areas.
– Decoration of interiors or premises.
– The illuminating part is RGB, you can change the colour by remote control, intensity and luminous effect (steady or flashing).
– You can charge the lithium battery via the supplied USB cable (if you use it indoors, recommended for first charging).
– Underneath there is a button to switch it on, then it stays on and charges during the day and lights up by itself in the evening, the light must be adjusted with the remote control.
– When the light intensity drops below a grade, the system detects this and automatically switches the light on.
– A peg is provided at the base to fix them firmly to the ground.
1) Lamp diffuser material: LLDPE
2) Lamp base material: ABS
3) Spike material: ABS
4) Light source:
2 pcs. LED RGB 0.5W
1 pc. LED 6000K 0.5W
5) Solar power:
1.5 W/ solar voltage:
5 V/ solar amperage: 300mA
6) Rechargeable lithium battery:
1 x 18650 , 1800 mAh, 3.7V
7) Operation: more than 12 hours.
8) Charging: by sunlight 12 to 15 hours,
alternatively charging with DC plug, 5 hours.
9) Power switch: Red-Green-Blue-Orange-Blue-Cyan, Purple-White and Continuous colour change
10) Waterproof class: IP65
MADE BY ROTATIONAL MOULDING
How it works
The material, usually powder, is loaded into the mould and rotated simultaneously on two perpendicular axes within the oven.
The powder gradually becomes fluid during the heating phase, so that it reaches every point on the inner surface of the mould.
This produces a thickness that will become solid in the subsequent cooling phase.
Rotational moulding is a technological process that makes it possible to produce hollow objects with a constant thickness without any welding points.
It is a production technique with low environmental impact, as the melting of powders takes place without direct contact with flames or heat sources.
The heating furnace acts by heating the environment in which the mould is located, which in turn heats and moulds the raw material contained in it by induction.
This technique is particularly advantageous due to the ductility of the production process, the low production of waste and the low cost of the moulds used.
Liquid coatings are used for plastic coating, as the plastic material is more susceptible to them. Particularly suitable for metal and plastic surfaces, liquid painting has no limits in terms of tints and colours and is therefore suitable for the most varied applications
- 1-Solar light sphere for indoor and outdoor use complete with photovoltaic panel and light sensor – turns on automatically at dusk
- 2-Solar lamp with IP65 protection and LED color light interchangeable by push button
- 3-The Sined Light Sphere runs for more than 12 hours and is equipped with a rechargeable lithium battery
- 4-Led sphere solar charging 12-15 hours or by USB in 5 hours
- 5-Stake-mounted garden lamp, perfect for open spaces in hotels, bars and swimming pools