Sined Caldo Vetro Nero 2000 Infrared Crystal Heater 2000w Black
The elegant design distinguishes our high-performance ceramic glass heater, which is able to heat people within an area of up to 10 square metres.
Infrared heater with patented Black Schot ceramic glass. This glass is particularly suitable for outdoors due to its resistance to heat and thermal shock, corrosion and weathering. It also reduces light glare, which can be a dangerous and annoying problem.
The warm black glass has been designed and manufactured in such a way that it can blend in with its surroundings and any interior or exterior décor.
The warm black glass outer panel provides immediate comfort by minimising light emission.
Wall or ceiling mounted
Main technical characteristics of the heating panel
– IP65 degree of protection, made of anodised aluminium with stainless steel fixing parts for outdoor use
– Mechanical ignition with on/off switch
– Stainless steel bracket for easy wall or ceiling mounting
– Remote control that controls
a) standby mode
b) 3 power levels 33-66-100%.
c) switch-off timer up to 13 hours
– Maximum power available in less than 8 seconds
– Adjustable angle in 3 positions 0, 15 and 30 degrees
– Lamp life of more than 5,000 hours
– Glass temperature range -30 +700 degrees
– Maximum glass temperature during heating 450 degrees
The heater is equipped with a programmable timer, (1 to 13h), once the time is selected it automatically enters Standby mode
To activate the timer, point the remote control directly at the receiver and press the “1 hr” button. 01″ will automatically enter Standby mode after 1 hour of operation.
While the timer is running, the number on the display shows the remaining time. For example, if the 13-hour timer is activated, the display shows “11” after 2 hours of operation –
There is a built-in safety function that will automatically activate the heater to go into standby mode after eight hours of continuous operation if the timer is not activated.
At this point the “- -” symbol will flash to indicate that the unit is in standby mode.
Cleaning the infrared heat diffuser:
– Disconnect the unit from the power supply.
– Do not use abrasive cleaning products on this unit.
– Do not use abrasive cleaning products on this unit – Clean with a damp cloth (not wet after the unit has cooled down) rinsed only in warm soapy water.
Dimensions of the black glass wall heaters mm. 74,2x11x13.9
Insulation class I
Advice on how to install the device at a minimum distance of
– 2.2 m from the ground
– 0.5 m from walls
– 0.2 m from the ceiling
– 1.5 m from combustibles such as curtains
– 1 m from people or animals
- 1-warm black glass with maximum power available in less than 8 seconds
- 2-black hot glass panel with 3 power levels 33-66-100% selectable from the remote control supplied
- 3-heating panel ideal for outdoor environments with an IP65 degree of protection
- 4-infrared heat diffuser heats an area of about 10 square meters
- 5-warm black wall glass recommended for both homes and businesses, bars, sandwich shops, restaurants, bebs, and all outdoor activities